Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Goals This Summer

Dear all
I am making this blog to inspire me to reach my goals. My goal started is not just weight loss but also to get toned. I lost 10 kgs and became muscley and toned but I have slipped off this track and now I need to get back in the game. I have made it my goal this summer to get fit, tanned and toned. I thought having a blog even if no one reads it will help me achieve this. I will be posting with pictures off food I had that day, my exercise routine and what else I have changed. 
I am very excited about starting up this journey! I can't wait until I reach my goal. Also I will be posting pictures of myself pre-weight loss and post weight loss then also hopefully more pictures as I get more toned.
More Soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment